Firefly Eindhoven aims to create an online contest where students and employees at the University of Technology Eindhoven (TU/e) are able to design their own virtual drone trajectory. We respect the privacy of the users at any time and we want to be transparent about how we handle the personal data that has been collected.
Firefly Eindhoven will:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which you provide it
- Only ask for a limited minimum amount of personal data which is required for the purposes for which the user has provided them
- Personal data can only be accessed by authorized members of Firefly Eindhoven and are kept confidential
Firefly Eindhoven gathers information in order to:
- Allow users to participate in the Firefly contest and create their personal account;
- Send emails containing information about the Firefly contest;
- Inform users about new changes and developments;
- Improve our website
We will not share your data with other third parties unless it is legally required and allowed.
Personal information that will be gathered
For the purposes stated above, the personal details that are gathered include:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Uploaded media
- Optionally: your website
Content from other websites
How long your data is retained
The information that users have provided by registering on this website will be kept indefinitely. All users can request their personal data at any moment. It is also possible to request to erase all the personal data that we have about you.
Comments and its corresponding data that have been placed on our website are also kept indefinitely. If desired, a request could be filed to delete all the personal data linked to this comment.
Rights over your own personal data
If you have created an account on this site, you have the rights over inspecting, adjusting and deleting the personal data that we have received from you.
If you have any complaints regarding to your privacy or how your personal data is processed, please contact us with the contact details stated above.
Eindhoven, April 2019